Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: To lhgin

  1. #1
    Inactive Member homme_de_terre's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A couple of months ago I claimed I'm going to Penang and would like to see you. Well, I had to postpone my trip but I'm coming now. I'd love to listen to your rig and exchange experience. Drop me an email or call me up, I'm staying at Equatorial Hotel from Oct. 12 to Oct. 23, my name is Manfred Huebener.
    Either I can't find it anymore or the option to send private messages is gone...

    Manfred

  2. #2
    Inactive Member homme_de_terre's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    **** ...I forgot to post my email address.
    [email protected]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.